Ladies (and Men, of course)! Are you tired of beauty products and treatments that promise results and leave you disappointed? Or how about those expensive spa treatments that may help temporarily, but cost a fortune?
Well, today I'm sharing one of my FAVORITE anti-aging home devices that is absolutely fabulous and it works!! It's called Red Light Therapy, and I use it nearly everyday for about 15 minutes per day.
Red Light Therapy was discovered by NASA Astronauts many years ago to help them grow plants in space. They also found that it helped them with pain relief and to heal injuries while in space.
Today, many dermatology offices and spas use red light to help their acne patients or patients looking for wrinkle reduction. In fact, my son's dermatologist did a few treatments on him for his teenage acne a few years ago. The problem with the professional treatments are the cost and time commitment of going to their offices frequently.
Well, now you don't have to look further than your own "At Home" Red Light device!
Red light therapy does SO many things! It penetrates down to the dermis to stimulate collagen, which in turn reduces wrinkles and firms the skin. The healing lights reduce redness and blemishes. Continued use is cumulative and refines skin tone issues. It even helps with soft tissue injuries. I am currently using it on my shoulder for a ligament injury.
Red Light Therapy is THAT amazing!!!
Some last tips about its use are as follows:
1. Use on a clean face and neck so that the lights can penetrate thoroughly.
2. Wear small goggles or keep eyes closed during treatment.
3. Let red light rest lightly on your skin or as close as possible for best results. Any slight pink/reddish skin after the treatment will go away quickly. This is only due to the enhanced circulation.
4. Use an effective serum immediately afterwards since the red light will help the serum penetrate even further into the dermis. These are the two I use.....
5. Try to use at least 5 days per week for ten minutes on each area until results are achieved. Then, 2-3 times per week to keep wrinkles away!
6. Lie down and relax and meditate or listen to some nice music while doing the treatment and ENJOY!
My sister and I have been using our at home unit for over a year and have seen a great improvement in our skin! My hubby even uses it! He says the treatment is extremely relaxing, too :)